Call for proposals Sixth EUREDOCS conference
CSO (Paris) 29-31 May 2009
Beyond Change : Transformation, Continuity and Inertia in Higher Education and Research
EUREDOCS conferences are open to all young researchers preparing a PhD or having finished their PhD within the past three years and working on higher education and research in Europe.
The scientific committee of EUREDOCS each time selects about 15 proposals and the papers are extensively discussed during the conference.
If you want to know more about EUREDOCS and the past conferences, please visit the website : http://www.euredocs.sciences-po.fr.
EUREDOCS is a doctoral network on Europeanization of higher education and research, animated by Sciences Po. It aims at facilitating and enabling more communication exchange and mobility among young scholars in this field. Each year an international conference for PhD candidates and recent doctorates is organized. The members of the scientific committee of EUREDOCS are :
- CIPES, Center for Research in Higher Education Policies, Portugal (Alberto Amaral)
- CSO, Sciences Po and CNRS, France (Christine Musselin)
- CHEPS, University of Twente, Netherland (Jürgen Enders)
- Institute of Education, University of London, United Kingdom (Penny Burke)
- International Centre for Higher Education Research (INCHER-Kassel) ,
- University of Kassel, Germany (Barbara Kehm ) OSPS,
- University of Lausanne, Switzerland (Gaële Goastellec)
- Stein Rokkan Centre for Social Studies,
- University of Bergen, Norway (Ivar Bleiklie)
Submission of proposals :
Proposals should be sent either by email to :
or by regular mail to :
Director, Centre de Sociologie des Organisations, Sciences-Po and CNRS
19 rue Amélie